Wednesday, September 26, 2012

32 Weeks!

So this is all the stuff people told me about pregnancy....
 Heart burn constantly!  TUMS with me at all times
Pee..constantly.
tired..constantly.
uncomfortable..constantly.

haha..oh man...

All these joyous things I never got to experience the first time around.  The good news is, Delaney is now 32 weeks gestation ( 8 Months!)  This was our goal to get past as it will be the safest for her delivery and well being.  We could actually make it full term this time!!  The thought of it really just amazes us and we can't believe that bed rest had such an effect on the pregnancy.  
Oh, and please don't get me wrong I'm not truly complaining about these symptoms, I mention them and laugh and am very happy about it.. because I would much rather have to get up to pee a few times in the middle of the night and have heartburn, than watch my little baby struggle to breathe every night. The trade off is worth it.

Starting next week I will be going to the Doc's 2 times a week!  Every Tuesday I go for a check up as well as an ultrasound to measure her. Reason for that being with the gestational diabetes she could A) Stop growing (which would mean get her out of there)  Or B) Grow too rapidly, in which case they would try to get her delivered by a healthy weight, no more than 9 lbs as that could cause big issues during delivery!   Then of Fridays I will go get my delalutin shot, and also sit around the office for about a half hour getting a non stress test to make sure the baby's heart rate is good and look out for signs of labor/contractions.

It's going to be busy, busy until the end.  All the while getting bigger and more uncomfortable, taking care of Collin, planning his birthday party and praying to God she stays in until after his birthday party!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment